Bleach Pain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Pain

The new Bleach based RP forum!(Every week new Logo)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adrian Cambiar.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrian
Tercero Espada

Character
Name: Adrian Cambiar

Adrian Cambiar. Empty
PostSubject: Adrian Cambiar.   Adrian Cambiar. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:26 am

~~~ Description ~~~
Name: Adrian, Doesn't remember his last name, But has taken on the name "Cambiar"
Age Actual Age 637 [17]

Race Vasto Lord-Class Arrancar
Note: Tercero Espada

Hair Color
Red Hair, Unamangable, Similar to grimmjaws, Just red.

Picture of your character
None right now, Maybe later.

Appearance of broken Hollow Mask
Basicall grimjaw's, Except rising up from the teeth is a sort of curl, It goes up over his ear and then over the back of his head. (Maybe i'll draw something.)

Special Abilities/Techniques/Skills/Moveset
Cero Double: Similar to Nelials, Except the cero is a mixture of silver and black.
Sunido master: Is extremely adept at sunido.
Pesquisa: He is very different when using Pesquisa from other arrancar, Simply using it all times rather than going into the meditative trance state that other arrancar need to. He can even gauge an opponents power.
Extreme stength and speed: Thanks to his long time as an arrancar he is an extremely powerful one.
Loyalty: Is extremely loyal to Hiruma, And to those he beleives deserve it.
Extreme Hierro: He has an extreme hierro, Strongest among the espada.
Vast spiritual pressure: He has an extremely high amount of spiritual pressure, More than any shinigami. Probably only hiruma and maybe fuzaku have more.
Extreme control of reiatsu: Thanks to his intense and rigerous training (Hundred years worth) He can control his spiritual pressure and reiatsu to an amazing amount, Able to harden it and actually whip it at people, Making weapons and such out of it.
Strategist: Despite his psychosis he is a formidable strategist, Analyzing the battle field and his opponents skills quickly.
Cooking: Is actually a great cook.
Crazy good wine taster: A skill you'd never guess he has, He can tell you everything about any kind of wine from a simple taste. (Not that i can, So don't test him too much.)

Physical Appearance
He's about six feet tall, with the hair i already described, And the mask i already described. Muscled, Very proud of it too, Wearing an open arrancar robes, He couldn't close it if he wanted to, Revealing his midriff. The collar is always turned up, Hiding the back of his neck (WHICH HAS A MULLET!! -Dun dun DUN!-)
Personality
Extremely unpredictable. Is a good friend. Has poetic tendencys, But also psychotic ones. Is very similar to hiruma. In battle sometimes goes completly crazy and will attack just about anyone who gets in his way. However, In all respects he is unpredictable. Even though he could be the first espada if he wanted to, He feels loyal to hiruma, And so serves him willingly.

~~~ History ~~~
He doesn't remember most of this, Except in snatches, Not enough to really know what was going on. For your benefit, i will tell you everything.
He was an italian prince in 1377. The people revolted, Killing his father and his mother, And then him. He was killed in an extremely long an excruisiating process. First he was poisoned, Then Castrated, Then drawn and halved, Then beheaded, Then thrown into the moat to be eaten by the crocodiles. Suffice to say he was distraught. Then, Ontop of it all, A hollow came! This hollow was an adjuchas, And opposed to eating him, He literally decimated the humans, And then turned Adrian into a hollow, And someone straight into a menos. Adrian attacked this hollow, But didn't win. The hollow soon left, Saying only "Remember your debt" And left Adrian to his own measures. Adrian quickly grew, His ability to change his shape allowing him to feast upon many hollows at once, Turning him into a vasto lord within the century. He was turned into a hollow by Aizen as one of the original espada, But ran away, Some crazy sense of honor keeping him from joining in his plans. His replacement was Stark. He met hiruma in the desert, And wandered with him, becoming fast friends, Although they're both insane in three membranes. He joined the espada when hiruma did, However he got his rank by ripping off both of the former third espads arms and then beating him senseless with them.

Last edited by Adrian on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Primera Espada
Hiruma

Character
Name: Hiruma Youichi

Adrian Cambiar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Cambiar.   Adrian Cambiar. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:15 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachp.rpg-board.net
Fuzaku
Segunda Espada
Fuzaku

Character
Name: Fuzaku

Adrian Cambiar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Cambiar.   Adrian Cambiar. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:50 pm

Well Actually......
If HIruma As the Strongest Hierro Then maybe you should have the same level but its Ok!
Back to top Go down
https://bleachp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Adrian Cambiar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Cambiar.   Adrian Cambiar. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adrian Cambiar.
Page 1 of 1