Bleach Pain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Pain

The new Bleach based RP forum!(Every week new Logo)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hisaki Hayata

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisaki Hayata
Vice Captain
Hisaki Hayata

Character
Name: Hisaki Hayata

Hisaki Hayata Empty
PostSubject: Hisaki Hayata   Hisaki Hayata I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:34 am

Name:Hisaki Hayata

Current Race:Shinigami

Hair colour:Dark Brown

Looks:Looks dark and stylish,black shirt and trousers,he's 175cm tall he's thin.Left eye is Red and right eye is Blue.Has black bandages on his hands.Looks like emo.

--------------------
Personality:He looks like emo but actually he isn't.He has two personality.In his normal him he likes,playing,joking,fun and all that.In the other body he is more selfish,stubborn,likes fighting,hates talking much,usually activating his shikai then he talks.
Pretty much he can control his body but not much.

Dislikes:His other personality and people who are weak.

Crushes:Don't have
--------------------

Skills/Abilities:
Kidou Master(Captain level)
Average Shunpo
Very good at hold distance from opponent(his long range fighter)
Very high spiritual pressure.
Extreme fighting skills.
Youso skills(his own skills,elemental skills like wind)

Specialties:Reading,eating,making new Youso skills,

History:
Life as Human:
Life as a human wasn't pretty good for him.He didn't have friends,family,nobody didn't like him because his Double Character.He liked Karate,fighting and he had little Reiatsu but it was sealed,he didn't even know what it was or ever heard of it.He just trained him self as much he could.One day he died.Accident happend at his training place.It started like this.
In the morning he went out,he didn't go to school because he wanted to train.In his training place he kicked the tree 500 times with both leg.He was pretty exhausted already.He didn't sleep very well.He felt very tired he fell on ground.He hit his head at the rock.Then some people found him he was tranferd to hospital.He died in hospital in the afternoon.

Life as Soul:
After his death he just wondered around the place and he saw many dead souls.
He understood that he's dead but what happed,why i died.That was a mistery question that he couln't get answer.That time he felt very strange,he felt that some wierd energy in him.
Then some hollows came and tried to eat him.Hisaki sayd if you wanna eat me ,then your going to fight me first.He kicked hollows face like million times but that hollow didn't die.
He ran away to hide,and then he met some guy with sword.Black clothes and pretty stylesh as him self.He sayd if you wanna cut me with that sword just try.That shinigami didn't care what he is saying and run after him.Hisaki just couldn't hide himself no were.Hisaki looked behind and after he turned back his head he saw that black guy with sword.Shinigami hit his sword onto his head and Soul Transfer began.He was Transferd to Rukongai.He finally understand that his sent to heaven Smile.

Life as Shinigami:
Everything went well.He even got some friends in there.They always talked about Shinigamis,Seireitei and Hollows.Hisaki finally understand who that Black guy was and why is he here and so on.Finally he joined the Seiretei and he became the Shinigami.At there he got many new friends.But he lost some of them because his other him came out and was like i don't like you anymore,i don't want to be friends anymore.In the end he had only one friend.
His friend understand about Double him and everything went well.At the classes of shikai,Kidous and that stuff he always was good at Kidous.Even the first spell what he learned was succesfully good.Kidou learning was best for him but he made his own Kidous what he call Youso.First Youso was Wind elemental Youso.Youso #1Windwhril.He finally learned his Zanpakdou and got his Shikai.He trained many years to get Bankai but it didn't work.He was too young to obtain Bankai.He's now in 6nd Division,3th Seat.

Picture of Character:Avatar

Sample Chapter:
''This fight is long,that arrancar is strong,i must use it''
''Fuusha,KamiKaze''
Hisaki sword turned white,shaped like windmill.
''What's that,your shikai is that,Haahahaah,that's pretty weak.''
''I don't think so''
''I will destroy him''

''Kyuu''
''What the hell,WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING''
''Souten''
''WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING''
''Shou''
Wind gathered and shaped into giant bird and fly throught the arrancar and cutted him into millions of peices.
''Fuun Kisei''
The bird formed back to Hisakis Sword and Hisaki left the battleground.
''I will pray for your death'' and Hisaki went back to his Division.

The text mabey pretty messy because my English lacks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Tercero Espada

Character
Name: Adrian Cambiar

Hisaki Hayata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisaki Hayata   Hisaki Hayata I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:13 am

Accepted. You can have lieutenant of the 5th division, Until someone better comes along.
Back to top Go down
Hisaki Hayata
Vice Captain
Hisaki Hayata

Character
Name: Hisaki Hayata

Hisaki Hayata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisaki Hayata   Hisaki Hayata I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:20 am

Adrian wrote:
Accepted. You can have lieutenant of the 5th division, Until someone better comes along.

i'm now Captain already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hisaki Hayata Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisaki Hayata   Hisaki Hayata I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hisaki Hayata
Page 1 of 1