Bleach Pain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Pain

The new Bleach based RP forum!(Every week new Logo)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Updated Hisaki Bankai Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hisaki Hayata
Vice Captain
Hisaki Hayata

Character
Name: Hisaki Hayata

Updated Hisaki Bankai Training Empty
PostSubject: Updated Hisaki Bankai Training   Updated Hisaki Bankai Training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:38 am

Part 1:Man Who Have Wings
Hisaki tried to get connection with his Zanpaktou.He gather all his reiatsu into sword and closed eyed.He slowly opened his eyes and saw that his on grassy-windy field.
''Is this the place where KamiKaze should be,is this the home place of my Zanpaktou'' Hisaki had a little look of the place,it looked like it's and endless place,like it's never going to end when you run or walk always stright
Hisaki was tired,he fell onto the grass and closed his eyed.

''Ouch,that hurt''.He got hit by small rock.
''Stand up and why did you call me?''
''Kamikaze,your a bird ??'' ''And what did you think''
''If you want i can go to my human body'' Kamikaze turned into human,he was longer than Hisaki,pretty thin and he had long hair.Pretty old too and he had wings.
And he had like those hair accesories,like Byakuya had.

''So what is your problem'' ''I want to gain my Bankai''
''Hahaha,it's not that easy,there are long steps for that''
''Is there any smaller steps''Hisaki was confused
''There is but it's risky,you might even die so it isn't that easy''
''Harder way takes years,it's the best way to completly gain Bankai,
but after easier way you might have harder to use techs and even use Bankai,but everything is in your hands''
''Chose what you want,Hard or Easy way''

Hisaki thought what to chose,he knew risks about Easy and know the Hard ones
''I think that i want to chose Easy''
''Well,that's what i thought,then let's start with it,and remember you have 3 days for completing the Bankai,understand''
''Yes Sir''

End of first part of story Smile

Part 2:Long Spear
1Day
''You have find your reiatsu,real reiatsu first,that's the first step''
''What to you mean by that?''
''Ahh..just go''
Kamikaze disappeard,and Hisaki didn't know what to do
''What did he mean by that''
Hisaki closed his eyes to think
''Think,think''
He opened eyes,and start running
''I know now''
Hisaki realizised that his sword wasn't with him,he knew that he must find the sword first,the real sword.
''Three of them,no five,this is going to be tought''
Hisaki took first weapon,tried to get the reiatsu out of there.It was long Zik-Zak shaped sword.After getting reiatsu out of there,Hisaki felt pain,blood came out of mouth.Hisaki didn't care of that,he ran to the next sword.It was shaped like sword with three blades.That blade just exploded in his hand.Hisaki lost his left hand.
Hisaki fell down,he thought that he would die if he don't find the real sword.He felt that something is taking over him,it was his other him.

''Your too loser,hehe'' DouHisaki standed up,even he felt pain,he saw that theres no left hand.''Heh..you don't even know my or our reiatsu,Hisaki,let me show our real reiatsu''
DouHisaki gathered reiatsu into his right hand and after that he knew wheres the real weapon.He ran,put not fast because of the pain and he didn't have left hand.It was painful.
''There it is,can you see it''
DouHisaki switched souls because of the pain.Hisaki saw weapon,he was trembeling of the reiatsu in his hand and the weapon.He ran to the weapon and he took it.It was spear,it was like Day&Night.It was like Life&Death.One side of spear was dark,bloody,and had skull on it and of course the blade.Other side had wings and sun on it.He released the reiatsu in his hand and he died.

End of the second part of the story Smile

Part 3:Wings?Fight?
Day2
''Wake up already,how long are you going to sleep''
''Ouch''Somebody throw rock at Hisaki head
''Where am i,who're you ''
''You already forgot ''
''Kamikaze,is that you''
''Ouch''
Got with another rock
Hisaki look at his left hand and it was healed.He squeezed his fist,it was OK
''How did you heal my hand ''
''There are some secrets what you will learn,but don't have time,let's train now''
''Ok,but what is next step of it''
''We must fuse our bodys''
''Fuse..what will happen then'' ''You will get some things from me''
Kamikaze turned into sword and Hisaki concentrated with sword and reiatsu
''Nothing will happen'' ''What i have to even concentrate on''
''Fuusha,Kamikaze'' ''Mabey now something will happen''

Hisaki felt pain at his back,he felt like something is coming out
Left side of back a rotten,bloody wing came out.Right side of back a beautiful,feathered wing came out

''Wow,i can fly''Suddenly wings dissappeard and Hisaki fell onto ground
''Ouch,that hurt,i guess that i can't use them correctly Very Happy''
''Well,well you have already learn how to use wings but not correctly''
''Let's move into next part and the final part''

''And what's that ''
''You must fight with me,it's the hardest part ever''
''You cannot use the Shikai mode,techs''
''You must find the real weapon and cut my wings off''

End of the third part of the story Smile

Final Part:Bankai
Final Day

''Must cut your wings,i don't get it''

Kamikaze turned into bird and maked the area story
''Let's begin''
Hisaki jumped at him,tried to hit but it went throught
''What''
Kamikaze send some cutting windwhril at him
''I won't hold back,you want bankai,then just win''
Hisaki shunpoed away and tried to call shikai but nothing happen.
''Damn,i can't call the shikai out,but how can i cut the wings then''
''Call more reiatsu,use what did you learn''

DouHisaki appeared
''Take this you freaky bird''
DouHisaki gathered massive reiatsu into sword and massive destruction happend
''How's that feel''
Kamikaze was still flying in the air ''That another Hisaki has some wierd Reiatsu and Strength,mabey he has Hollow inside him,it's interesting''
DouHisaki flew into air and screamed at Kamikaze
''How,take this you freaking bird''
Massive reiatsu,sword,spear,wings,everything
These are Hisaki thoughts now,this is what he's thinking,this is what will make him strong and have Bankai

Hisaki took over the body and jumped right throught the Kamikaze
Kamikaze was confused what was he thinking

''Look back''Hisaki swinged sword throught the Kamikaze,gathered all the Kamikaze reiatsu into sword and released within him
''This powed,it's great''Little smoke and dust cloud was around Hisaki.After the cloud dissapeard Hisaki looked like DeadAngle or more like FallenAngle.
Right wing was covered with feathers,other was bloody and messed up.He had Spear with three Zig-Zag blade and had Skull on it.Other side had blade like circle with spikes.And after that he turned into normal body.Hisaki felt little sick,felt little fever,strong head ache but was for some minutes.

''Great,i will accept my power to you,Hisaki,and i will let you know the BanKai tech''
''The name is Daraku Shita Tenshi no Kamikaze''''That way you can have all my powers and you will gain everything that i have,not like my hair or something like that''

Hisaki was anxious about every thing that Kamikaze told,but he wanted to know the Technique
''So what's the Technique '' ''I'll tell you it's not hard to use it,but hard to make it right,it has some alternative effects so let's begin''
''First you will take the spear,it has dark side and light side,Dark side has Dark Technique and Light side Light Technique,that's pretty understandeble''
''And in Dark Side you can use all the shadows and darkness and make it as Shield or weapon,cover shadow with yourself and your opponent can't see you for some time'' ''Name is Kuragari Kansei,and if it fails you may use the alternative effect'' ''It's the light side of spear'' ''WIth the Technique you can blind your enemys,or heal your self'' ''Healing has the thing that you can use it once after activating the Bankai'' ''You can heal one of your ally too,and it has full healing'' ''Blinding Technique is opposite the darkness'' '' So the Technique name is Namete Hikari Akarumi Ni Dashimaru'' ''But it's ment to use badly off time'' ''it can recharge half of your Reiatsu too,understand''
Hisaki trained with Kamikaze very long time,in his Bankai mode and with the Katana mode,after feeling sleepy and tired he closed his eyes and heared last words ''Well done Hisaki''
Hisaki woke up his bed,he had fever and he was hungry.
He ate apples,drink cup of the and went bed.
In the morning fever was gone,he was full of energy and he didn't tell about the bankai and the tech,he wanted to keep it secret and use it when it's need.

''My soul is KamiKaze and i'm happy of that ''
The end

Ok this is Hisaki style of Bankai training Smile
Please let me know your answers about the story.
Back to top Go down

Updated Hisaki Bankai Training
Page 1 of 1